Brown Chino Shorts
Check COD Availability
Additional Rs. 75 /-applicable on COD
Material : 100% Cotton
Fit : Regular Fit. The sizes of our Shorts do not vary by more than +/- 0.5 inches.
Wash Care: Machine wash. Wash in cold water, use mild detergent, dry in shade, do not iron directly or scrub on print. Dry on flat surface as hanging may cause measurement variations.
Estimated Delivery Time:
Metros: 1 - 4 days
Rest of India: 5 - 8 days
Note – Color may Slightly Vary due to Photography.
Look cool and sporty by wearing new collection of shorts. These shorts would be the right choice for your easy wear. Featuring cross pockets adds utility and you can team this comfort shorts with T shirts to look trendy.
What are the terms of the Return/Exchange Policy?
- Customers can exchange their orders within 7 days and return their order within 15 days after an order has been delivered.
- In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse returns where it's obvious that the item has been worn, washed or soiled.
- If you have received a defective product, send us images at email@example.com and we will get back to you.
- Exchanges are only applicable to items within the same price range.
How will I get my Refund?
- For COD orders, a Coupon Code will be provided in the span of 5 working days on your registered e-mail address/contact number.
- Kindly allow 7 days for the return to be processed and the amount to be shown in your bank account. PLEASE NOTE: REFUND / BANK TRANSFER ARE ONLY APPLICABLE FOR PREPAID ORDERS / ONLINE PAYMENTS MADE ON OUR WEBSITE.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable for both COD and PREPAID orders.
How do I self-ship the products?
- Please pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. All items must be in unused condition with all original tags attached and packaging intact.
- You can courier the product(s) to the address mentioned below:
No 9/5, 1st Main, 1st Cross
Sudhamnagar, Bangalore – 560027
Ph No: +91 8310885863
Note - We recommend using ‘Speed Post’ as your courier service. Speed Post is a Government of India owned entity and has the most widely distributed postal network in India.