Lost Couple T Shirt
Check COD Availability
Additional Rs. 75 /-applicable on COD
If you are looking for some unique couple t-shirt design then you are at the right shopping destination. Moreover, when the design is such impressive then you must not wait to give as a valentine gift to your better half. Literally, it will make your day mesmerizing and you can engage in a worthy Couple T-Shirt online shopping.
Regular Fit: Fits just Perfect - not too tight, not too loose.
100% Cotton and Bio Washed.
Machine Wash. Wash in Cold Water. Do not Iron directly on the Print.
Estimated Delivery Time
Metros: 1 - 4 Days
Rest of India: 5 - 8 Days
Note – Color may Slightly Vary due to Photography.
What are the terms of the Return/Exchange Policy?
- Customers can exchange their orders within 7 days and return their order within 15 days after an order has been delivered.
- In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse returns where it's obvious that the item has been worn, washed or soiled.
- If you have received a defective product, send us images at email@example.com and we will get back to you.
- Exchanges are only applicable to items within the same price range.
How will I get my Refund?
- For COD orders, a Coupon Code will be provided in the span of 5 working days on your registered e-mail address/contact number.
- Kindly allow 7 days for the return to be processed and the amount to be shown in your bank account. PLEASE NOTE: REFUND / BANK TRANSFER ARE ONLY APPLICABLE FOR PREPAID ORDERS / ONLINE PAYMENTS MADE ON OUR WEBSITE.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable for both COD and PREPAID orders.
How do I self-ship the products?
- Please pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. All items must be in unused condition with all original tags attached and packaging intact.
- You can courier the product(s) to the address mentioned below:
No 299, 2nd Floor, Chairman Kariyanna road
Magadi Main Road, Bangalore – 560091
Ph No: +91 8310885863
Note - We recommend using ‘Speed Post’ as your courier service. Speed Post is a Government of India owned entity and has the most widely distributed postal network in India.